- Berkeley. This two-level home for sale in Richmond, VA offers home buyers
the option of four bedrooms, two and a half baths and a three-car garage in a colonial style home on one of Stoney Glen South’s beautiful wooded home sites. This 3,976 total square foot home, angled staircase, two-story foyer, kitchen island, walk-in closet and decorative columns is sure to please new home buyers in Chesterfield County.
- Brookshire. Main Street Homes’ Brookshire floor plan – new home in Richmond, VA offers home buyers a traditional style option with a library, four bedrooms, two and a half baths, fireplace and a two-car garage. The luxury master suite has a sitting room, garden tub and his and hers walk-in closets. This two-level 3,966 total square foot home also has a third floor or basement option available.
- Erickson. The Erikson style home for sale in Richmond, VA creates a sense of luxury with a bay window, recessed staircase and spacious great room with fireplace. This two-story, four bedroom, two and a half bath home with two-car garage from builder of the year, Main Street Homes, also has a bonus room or third floor option available.
- Lancaster. With five bedrooms, three baths and a two-car garage, this new home in Richmond, VA is the largest for sale in the Stoney Glen South. An award winning kitchen and luxury master suite make the Lancaster a popular option for new home buyers looking at top rated Chesterfield County schools. Optional features for this model home include a three-car garage or finished third floor.
- Patterson II. Main Street Homes, the number one locally owned home builder in Richmond, VA, offers an expanded version of the Patterson style home here in Stoney Glen South. This two-story plan gives home buyers four bedrooms, two and a half baths, a two-car garage, his and hers closets and a sitting room in 3,013 total square feet. A third floor option is also available for new home buyers looking for a little extra space.
- Raleigh. With a first floor master suite, four total bedrooms, library, gourmet kitchen, vaulted ceilings and a fireplace, the Raleigh floor plan among new homes in Richmond, VA is a winner. Stoney Glen South’s convenience to Fort Lee and local shopping also make this an attractive buy for new home buyers.
- Treyburn III. Home builders in Richmond, VA that focus on quality and style, like Main Street Homes, create one-level houses, like the Treyburn III plan, for buyers who like options. This style home comes with three bedrooms, two baths, a two-car garage, vaulted ceilings and the option to finish a second floor with a bonus room, bedroom, bathroom and attic storage.