- Berkeley. This two-level floor plan home for sale in Richmond, VA offers home buyers the option of four bedrooms, two and a half baths and a three-car garage in a colonial style home on one of Triple Oaks’ beautiful cul-de-sac home sites with natural greenway trails for walking and jogging. This 3,976 total square foot home with a fireplace, angled staircase, two-story foyer, kitchen island, walk-in closet and decorative columns is sure to please new home buyers in Hanover County.
- Brookshire. Main Street Homes’ Brookshire floor plan for new homes in Richmond, VA offers home buyers a traditional style option with a library, four bedrooms, two and a half baths, fireplace and a two-car garage. The luxury master suite has a sitting room, garden tub and his and hers walk-in closets. This two-level 3,966 total square foot home also has a third floor or basement option available. The Brookshire is an exceptional value at $93.28/square foot!
- Brookshire Grand. The Brookshire Grand has a beautiful wrap-around porch to compliment the lovely four bedroom, two and a half bath interior designed for elegant entertaining. With a butler’s pantry, decorative fluted columns, formal dining room, great room, game room, library and bonus room, new home buyers in Triple Oaks are sure to dazzle their friends and family with their new home in Richmond, VA. Third floor and basement options are also available.
- Erickson. The Erikson style home for sale in Richmond, VA creates a sense of luxury with a bay window, recessed staircase and spacious great room with fireplace. This two-story, four bedroom, two and a half bath home with two-car garage from builder of the year, Main Street Homes, also has a bonus room or third floor option available.
- Lancaster. With five bedrooms, three baths and a two-car garage, this new home in Richmond, VA is the largest for sale in the Triple Oaks area. An award winning kitchen and luxury master suite make the Lancaster a popular option for new home buyers looking at top rated Hanover county schools. Optional features for this model home include a three-car garage, basement or finished third floor.
- Kensington. This one level home with open floor plan offers new home buyers in Richmond, VA the chance to have a full country feeling. The front porch, great room with fireplace, breakfast nook and covered deck add a touch of luxury to country living. A home with a two-car garage and 3,289 square feet of living space also comes with a second floor option with two bonus rooms.
- Pinehurst. The Pinehurst is a great new home for sale in Richmond, VA with an open floor plan and first floor master suite. A four bedroom, two and a half bath home with a two-car garage and 3,448 total square feet of living space, the Pinehurst also creates comfortable luxury with a two-story great room, finished bonus room and optional deck.
All Triple Oaks homes are conveniently located off Route 33, west of I-295, in Hanover County, near Richmond, VA. Home sites are 1.5 to 2 acres on a cul-de-sac with no through roads, with natural greenways throughout the neighborhood for walking, jogging or biking.