Now that you have settled into your new home in Richmond, VA from Main Street Homes, invite a bunch of friends and family over to celebrate and enjoy your amazing new place. Celebrate your new home in style by throwing a Super Bowl Party the first Sunday in February to party with your friends and family and show off your new home.
- Get into the Super Bowl spirit by decorating your new home in Richmond, VA with your team’s colors. Coordinate plates, napkins, table pieces and party favors with the mascot, team colors or team logos. Decorate with footballs or tokens from the city where the Super Bowl is held. Get creative with your decorations and have fun making them. The more fun you have, the more your guests will enjoy your little decorative touches.
- Second only to the big game is the food at a Super Bowl party. Most guests will eat in front of your TV, so make sure you have lots of finger foods and hors d’oeuvres for guests to enjoy. You might also want to cook a few tailgating favorites like chili if you are watching the game later in the evening. Make sure you have lots of extra napkins and paper plates for guests for easy clean up after the game.
- The main attraction at any Super Bowl party is the game on the big screen TV. Set your TV to the right channel in advance so you don’t miss the kick off or get distracted as guests arrive. Make sure there is lots of seating in front of and around the TV so everyone can enjoy the game in your new home in Richmond, VA.
- Don’t just decorate in your team colors, but dress up in them too. Encourage your guests to wear their team colors and other game day paraphernalia. Have a number one fan contest and see who can dress up or paint their face the best. Get creative and have fun with game cheers and foam fingers.
- As guests arrive before the big game, try entertaining with fan, team or past Super Bowl trivia. Have guests enter a pre-game pool to predict the out come of the game, team MVPs or other fun stats.
- Prepare various drinks for your guests before they arrive or set up a bar for guests to help themselves during the game. Make sure you have non-alcoholic beverages for guests who do not drink, and try making a few football or game-day cocktails for those who do drink alcohol. Stock up on beer and sodas before game day to make sure you have enough for everyone.
- The best way to prepare for a Super Bowl party is to prepare in advance. Do as much as you can ahead of time so you can relax and enjoy the game with your friends, family and other guests.