Main Street Homes is selling land to new home buyers at exceptional values! You can find great deals in beautiful communities so you can buy now and build later. Find land for new homes from Main Street Homes in several Richmond, VA areas, including Chesterfield, Hanover, Henrico and Powhatan counties. Lot financing is also available to land buyers from Union First Market Bank with a generous 6.00% 5 year fixed rate (of course some restrictions will apply, so please see the New Home Consultant for details).
- Cooks Mill in New Kent County is a great place to buy and build a new home. Only 30 minutes from Richmond and Williamsburg, Cooks Mill’s 2 to 26 acre wooded home sites are both conveniently located and serenely beautiful.
- Buy land for new homes at Eppes Falls in Chesterfield County. Find your ideal 5 to 6 acre home site, conveniently located near historic Eppington. Only 3 home sites are remaining!
- Home sites in family friendly Aston combines all the best aspects of town and country. The Powhatan County 2 to 30 acre sites are conveniently located near the community park and fishing pond, as well as shopping in the West End and on Robious.
- Buy land for new homes at Brattice Mill in Chesterfield County. These 5 to 10 acre home sites are ideal for both one level and two story homes with basement options. Plan your dream home at the award-winning Design Studio.
- Brinley Meadows in Eastern Henrico County offer new home or land buyers the chance to build a dream home on a one acre quiet country home site. Enjoy serene, lovely wooded or field panoramic views from your porch or window.
- Christian Ridge in Hanover County’s Mechanicsville is the ideal place to buy land for new homes. One acre home sites overlook beautiful natural wooded areas.
- Sappony Creek Farm in Chesterfield County is the ideal home for any equestrian loving family. This Moseley, VA neighborhood has a boarding facility, indoor riding arena and miles of riding trails available to new home buyers.
- Triple Oaks in Glen Allen, VA has beautiful green home sites available. 1 to 2 acre lots in Hanover County are located on cul-de-sacs with no thru roads.
- Westerleigh Estates in Chesterfield County is a great place to buy land for new homes. Located 10 minutes from the Midlothian Turnpike, this neighborhood has a very convenient location. A neighborhood clubhouse, pool, playground, trails and sidewalks make Westerleigh Estates a desirable place to buy now and build later.